Employee Benefit Producer
The Employee Benefit Producer will work directly with clients, Account Managers, Company Underwriters, and Claims Representatives to grow a book of business and to sell employee benefit insurance products. this position will serve as a member of a community-focused, growing agency who emphasizes client relations, service, and teamwork.
- Outside new business sales solicitation and meeting mutually-established activity or sales goals.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with insurance company service partners, compliance services and client contacts
- Proficiently know marketplace; carriers, underwriting requirements & the benefits/services they offer, Healthcare Reform and services offered.
- Maintains prospect log in Brokerage Builder and periodically reviews with Manager.
- Retains and services existing accounts and maintains direct communications with each client as necessary.
- 4+ years of business-to-business sales experience required
- Willingness to network and develop new business which may include prospecting telephone calls
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Well-developed professional written and verbal communication
- 4-year college degree highly preferred or equivalent work experience
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Washington State Insurance License
All interested applicants are invited to send a resume to Julie Schuh – firstname.lastname@example.org
Please no phone calls.
All jobs include evolving responsibilities and applicants should be flexible, team oriented, customer service centric, and enthusiastic. Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please no phone calls.