Vancouver Firefighters Pipes & Drums, a band formed in 2009 to promote brotherhood and increase the camaraderie of professional firefighters in and around Vancouver, will perform at several local restaurants for St. Patrick’s Day weekend.
Schedule for March 16th in Battle Ground/surrounding area:
• 3:00 p.m. at Mill Creek Pub, 1710 S.W. Ninth Ave., Battle Ground.
• 4:45 p.m. at Northwood Public House and Brewery, 1401 S.E. Rasmussen Blvd., Battle Ground.
• 6:30 p.m. at Chelatchie Crossing at The Cedars Golf Club, 15001 N.E. 181st St., Brush Prairie.
• 8:00 p.m. at Mill Creek Pub.
• 9:30 p.m. at Northwood Public House and Brewery.
Schedule for March 17th in Vancouver:
• Noon at Shanahan’s Pub and Grill, 209 W McLoughlin Blvd., Vancouver.
• 2:00 p.m. at Brickhouse Bar and Grill, 109 W 15th St., Vancouver.
• 5:30 p.m. at Beaches Restaurant and Bar, 1919 SE Columbia River Dr., Vancouver.
• 6:15 p.m. at Warehouse 23, 100 Columbia St. #102, Vancouver.
• 7:30 p.m. at Brickhouse Bar and Grill.
• 9:00 p.m. at Shanahan’s Pub and Grill.
• 10:30 p.m. at Brickhouse bar and Grill.
Source: http://www.columbian.com/news/2018/mar/06/pipes-drums-to-play-at-pubs-for-st-patricks-day-weekend/ and the Vancouver Firefighters Pipes & Drums Facebook page.