custom employee communications
Understanding the complexity of employee benefits plans is a challenge even for experienced benefits managers. Employers need to keep abreast of constantly changing trends, laws and other regulations. Employees need also understand their benefits well in order to be wise consumers and understand the value of their “hidden paycheck.” Unfortunately, most employers have limited resources in this area.
We help you tackle your employee communication challenges. Through strategic planning and a thorough understanding of your communication objectives, we provide custom communication materials that will help both you and your employees understand your plans and the issues influencing your benefits decisions. Below are the types of custom communications we offer – with a few samples included.
- Employee Benefit Communications include memos, flyers, payroll stuffers, posters and articles used to announce benefit changes, introduce new benefits or plans, or to help employees understand and use certain benefits.
- Benefit Statements We provide benefit statement items such as total compensation statement packets and a summary of an employee’s benefits package, including salary and benefits.
- Consumer-Directed Health Care (CDHC) We supply everything you need, including letters, flyers, articles, payroll stuffers, posters and e-mails to help support your CDHC campaigns.
- Health Care Reform Everything from employee-facing articles to payroll stuffers to Legislative Briefs, our health care reform content keeps employers and employees in the know on this hot topic.
- Employer Education Articles and Newsletters You’ll have access to educational articles covering many benefit topics. This also includes a quarterly Benefits Bulletin newsletter about the newest legislation issues and benefits trends, along with a monthly one-page newsletter covering highlights of current HR and benefit news.
- Employee Handbook & Policies Access a full employee handbook, as well individual policies, that you can provide to your employees to communicate company policies or procedures.
- Health Awareness Newsletter This monthly, customized, two-page newsletter for your employees covers various health and wellness topics.
- Know Your Employee Benefits Provide your employees with insight and information about insurance and employee benefits topics with this series. These brochures help your employees better understand their benefits, and can serve as a foundation for your ongoing employee communication campaigns.
- Live Well, Work Well This series of flyers centers on health and wellness issues, educating employees on how to live healthy and productive lives.
- National Health Observances Calendar The NHO Calendar allows you to educate and inform your employees on wellness issues throughout the year by supplying you with national health observances and listings of materials that complement those observances.
- Prevention Newsletter This quarterly newsletter focuses on topics such as obesity, exercise, drug and alcohol prevention, the flu and much more.
- Retirement The documents included in our Savings Fitness and Know Your Retirement Benefits series will help your employees adequately prepare for their golden years.